1. Ask the client if they have a handle on their annual print costs. It is best to suggest a printer cost assessment for their needs.
2. How are they handling scanning, workflow and document management?
3. Are there multifunction printers (MFPs) or traditional printers on their network?
4. Are they confident and pleased with the current supplier of the devices and cost of the related supplies/services.
5. Would they be interested in changing a product line for those printer solutions?
6. Would it simplify their operation if they were offered a print solution customised to their operation that bundles supplies and service?
7. In what time frame would their company benefit from upgrading or system stream-lining, regarding their print and document management needs. In other words, when are they ready to start saving money?
Take a look at these key customer benefits:
• Peace of mind: customers gain fixed printer costs, regular billing, and total visibility in their production and costs
• Simplicity: customers gain a single point of contact for supplies and service
• Ease of Use: customers receive invoices from single source
• Flexibility: contracts can be customised for each