In law offices and other client-centric organisations, productivity, cost of ownership, and protecting profitability are top concerns. Firms struggle to strike the right balance between empowering employees to service their clients’ needs, while tracking their activity to ensure expenses are accurately billed or allocated. But gaps in document workflows, too many disparate systems, and a lack of firm-wide visibility into costs and activity lead to inconsistent end-user experiences, high costs of document-related resources, and outdated technology. Gaining control over cost recovery efforts can remove these gaps and lower total cost of ownership through a set of consolidated, compatible systems.
Control Expenses with Print Management and Cost Recovery
Document production and cost recovery practices have evolved, and PrintSolv’s Equitrac Professional offering (by Nuance) can help today’s law offices gain control over document expenses. Equitrac Professional provides firms with a comprehensive print management, cost recovery, and scan-to-DMS (Document Management System) solution.
PrinSolv can help Legal Firms:
- Recover Copy, Print, Scan, and Fax costs
- Scan to user Desktop and DMS
- Transaction review and approvals
- Manage and reduce printing
- Recover Phone and Email costs
- Recover Courier and Online Search costs
- Analyse costs to matter and practice groups
Manage Paper, Forms, & PDF Documents
At a time when you’re constantly being asked to do more with less, any opportunity to cut costs yet still increase the reach of your budget has to be welcome. Our eCopy PDF Pro Office (by Nuance) offering is a powerful yet easy-to-use PDF solution that can be integrated into your practice at a fraction of the price of alternatives.
- Document Security: Full redaction capabilities. Passwords with encryption and permission controls
- Integration with Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Supports a Citrix® environment
- Add notes, stamps, call-outs, and more with annotation tools
- Side-by-Side document comparison
- Create fillable PDF forms. Export information from one or multiple PDF forms.
- Bate Stamping
- PDF/A support
- Digital signature creation
- Outlook archiving
- Portfolio creation
We’ve been using FMAudit for 5 years now and PrintSolv is considered an integral partner to our business. I’ve witnessed the FMAudit product evolve considerably over these five years and I look forward to seeing that evolution continue over the next five.
We highly recommend PrintSolv and FMAudit.